The goal in the future is SAP could replace almost current systems including: sales, purchasing, accounting systems for automotive and motorcycle. All issued mentioned in current business processes could be handled and support customer objectives.
– Visualize business processes from the cash point of view.
– Realize information from infrastructure for importing and exporting businesses.
– Strictly integration between department in order to detect abnormality at early stages and response quicker to all kind of issues.
– Financial accounting, Managerial accounting, General purchasing.
– Spare parts business: Warehousing, Procurement, Retails, Whole Sales, Handy Terminal.
– Automobile Export, KD Part Export.
– Scope: System Interface (I/F) with existing systems.
This is the continuing project to develop and maintain a number of applications running in IBM.com Portal. With a number of dedicated resources working directly with IBM representatives, the project is now more than 10 years time.
– Software environment: Web Application Server version 7, Apache Tomcat 7, J2EE 5/J2SE 6 DB2 9, Cassandra, IBM Cloudant
– Development tools: Rational Team Concert, IBM Cloudant web interface
– Framework: Struts 2, Comet, Hibernate/JPA, Maven, Ektorp, RabbitMQ, Cloudant API, Hector, Terracotta, Twitter4j, Rome, Youtube, Flickr API, Dojo 1.6, Google Analytics
The ASEAN Digital Library is a regional project to aggregate and connect the digitized resources of National Libraries in the ASEAN region so that these repositories can be accessed through a single search facility. The system includes:
– Admin Portal
– User Portal
– System Features
– O/S: Ubuntu Server 16.04
– Web Server: Apache 2.4
– DB Server: MySQL 5.7+
– Server-side language: PHP 5.6+
This is mobile web application allows user to log in and approach the promotion of the shop on a specific promotion strategy period by scanning the QR Code on product recipes
– ASP classic with VBScript
This application is a transportation service system. It’s like Uber , Grab taxi application but it used truck to carry cargo, goods ( not people ). The system include :
– A website for shipper ( booking & manage shipment )
– Mobile application ( Android & iOS ) for Carrier ( Dispatchers, Drivers, Owner-Drivers)
– A website for Ezyhaul Admin to manage all information of system.
– Android Native : Maps, Push notification, Multiscreen resolutions, Custom UI
– iOS : Objective C, Xcode 6, CoreData, AFNetworking, Custom UI , SignaIR Mobile…
– Back-End: ASP.NET MVC 5; SignalR 2.2.3; Boostrap 3.0; AngularJS 3.5
Based on Solr Searching Engine system which is developed by CMC, the system is to help user to find company and institute information type and its relevant info based on a number of filter such as location, keyword, industries.
The result will be returned based on the entered search criteria.
Programming language: PHP, Java
Framework: Drupal 7.25
Outstanding technology: Solr Search Engine
This is a complete online healthcare solution where:
– The patient could easily find the clinic and doctors in Singapore.
– The doctor could easily manage and track their medical working schedule
– The admin will have full statistic and report about the clinic, doctor and patients.
– The system is deployed in all common platform included web platform and mobile with iOS and Android platform.
– Programming language: Objective C, Java, PHP
– Database: MySQL
– Frameworks: Code Igniter, iOS and Android
The client is Sistic company as the second biggest online ticketing company in Singapore. Starting from August, 2015 up till now, the project is under ODC engagement model where CMC provides a dedicated team to:
– Maintain the current existing system of online ticketing
– Develop the new feature for the system
– Enhance the system performance
The system is deployed in all common platform including web platform and mobile with iOS and Android platform
– Programming Language: Java
– Frameworks: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Websphere, Jasper, Maven
– Database: Oracle